Every year we spend over £30,000 providing meals and food parcels for people in need. It’s an enormous amount of money to raise, and it makes an enormous difference to the lives of many people.
We rely on financial support from individuals and organisations of all types – from churches and schools to clubs and businesses– nearly all of the money you donate goes straight to those who need it.
Foodbank Drop-Off Points
We take donations at these drop off points:
- Loaves and Fishes, 40 Singer Avenue, Kelvin Industrial Estate
- Sainsbury’s, Strathaven
- Morrisons, Lindsayfield, East Kilbride
- Co-op Food, The Village, East Kilbride
- Fresh and Press, Calderwood Square, East Kilbride
- Lloyds Pharmacy, The Murray, East Kilbride
- Paragon Wheels, East Kilbride
One Off And Regular Donations
One-off donations are always welcome, and any amount – large or small – are put to good use. There are many ways to make a one-off donation:
Cheque or Cash
Payable to Loaves and Fishes and sent to address below. Please bring cash donations into the food bank at the address below (please first check our opening hours):
Loaves and Fishes, 40 Singer Road, East Kilbride, G75 0XS
Bank Transfer & Standing Order
Account name: Loaves and Fishes
Account number: 0055 2487
Sort code: 80-06-64
Please use the following link if you would kindly like to make a Paypal donation:
Fundraising and Collections
If you would like to help, we welcome collections of food or contact us to borrow one of our collection boxes. Please see our ‘items we need‘ list before setting up a collection of food or toiletries. Here are just some ideas for your place of work, church (any denomination) or school collections.
- Fundraising events such as car boot sales and jumble sales
- Coffee mornings or bake sales
- Collection of funds
- Donate food for our food parcels throughout the year
- Donate toiletries
You can also participate in charity events like bike rides, marathons etc. and give directly to us via our Just Giving page.